- LOVELY L SHAPE: Bathroom shelf for tile has an L shape that can be used on left or right facing tub and shower walls. See our shelving layouts and design themes to get inspiration for stacked or staggered looks when using multiple shelves.
- NO SEALERS NEEDED: Each bath corner shelf is made in the USA of acrylic solid surface which is durable and nonporous. It has a matte white finish on both sides, and is water, stain, and chemical resistant, providing an impervious surface that is easy to maintain, clean and disinfect.
- LARGE HOLDER SURFACE: The floating shelf offers 22 inches of storage capacity as a stand and organizer for shampoo, soap, body wash, and other items. It is over 2X larger than the typical 9-in corner shelf.
- EZ INSTALLATION: You don’t have to be a professional contractor, as any DIY-er can confidently and reliably mount these shelves on tile walls. In addition to placing them in the shower, they can be hung by the toilet, sink, over the vanity countertop, or in your kitchen, laundry room, mudroom, and more. To install correctly, shelves must be placed under tile edge. Note: shelves install with tile not after.
- SHOWER OF YOUR DREAMS: These corner bath shelves are intended for either new or renovated tile shower projects. TileWare endorses professional tile installation methods and materials when installing our bathroom shelves, which ensures they last for decades..
PermaTile™ Rough-In Anchoring System
OUR TECHNOLOGY - Mounting failures and compromised waterproofing are now things of the past. TileWare Products introduces our watermark innovation, the PermaTile™ Rough-In Anchoring System: the only non-penetrating, non-intrusive mortar-based anchoring technology that protects waterproofed tile construction systems. Our patented technology combines tile-substrates, thin-set "cement" adhesive, tile and our specially-configured stainless steel anchors into a single monolithic structure... like rebar in cement. TileWare's welded anchoring assemblies transfer the mechanical load across multiple adhesive points, instead of a single penetrating drill point. Our blended system becomes one with the wall tile, holding 1175 lbs behind the tile.